How to do red lips for a perfect vintage pout
Wondering how to do red lips like a vixen? This tutorial helps you achieve a perfect vintage pout.
Want to wear red lips the right way?
Follow these easy steps to create the perfect vintage pout! Firstly, select your liner and lipstick. Then it’s time to apply…
- (Pic 1) Using your lip liner, map out your Cupid’s bow by applying an X.
- (Pic 2) Next, locate the lowest point of your bottom lip and draw a line to follow the curve.
- (Pic 3) Now that the basic shape of your lips has been mapped out, line the rest of your lips – not forgetting the corners. To ensure that your lipstick lasts as long as possible, fill your entire lips with liner.
- (Pic 4) Apply your chosen lipstick, either from the bullet or with a lip brush over your entire lips. Blot and repeat.
(Pic 5) There you have it – sexy lips in just a few minutes!
- Lip liner – Max Factor Colour Elixir Lip Liner, Red Rush
- Lipstick – MAC Brave Red
Hairdressing and beauty supplies can be found on Amazon and through good retailers.
Meet the vintage hair experts
Vintage Brides By BlackCherry Hair and Beauty
Black Cherry hair and beauty offers a full range of Vintage, Modern and Alternative Hair and Makeup for Bridal, Prom, Hen parties, Photographic, Fashion and any other special occasion.
General hairdressing services are also available which include Cuts and Colours. Hair and make-up are available throughout Kent and London, although extra travel charges may apply for locations further afield.
Vintage Brides By Lucy’s Vintage Hair and Makeup
Lucy is a professional, dedicated mobile hair-stylist & make-up artist who specialises in vintage and retro looks. From the 1920’s to the 1980’s, she is an expert in vintage styling and will work closely with you to choose the right era and look to suit your individual style and occasion.
Lucy’s keen interest in all things vintage and a fascination since her early years (watching her Mum and Aunties!) with makeup has helped Lucy develop a high level of expertise in this area and extensive brand knowledge – MAC, Lord & Berry, Estée Lauder, Max Factor, Benefit, Smashbox, Maybelline and good old Vaseline! Lucy is fully qualified and insured with over 17 years experience.