Win a Kindle Fire and The Mistletoe Bride by Kate Mosse
- First prize: Kindle Fire HD 8.9 and a copy of The Mistletoe Bride on epub.
- 2 Runners-up: Print version of The Mistletoe Bride to hold in your hands.
The new collection from Kate Mosse (Labyrinth, Citadel) is an atmospheric collection of short stories, inspired by traditional folk legends rooted deep in the elemental landscapes of England and France. The tales are richly populated by ghosts and spirits seeking revenge; by grief-stricken women and haunted men coming to terms with their destiny. It’s coming up to Winter, to the dark hours and shadows, and you should write a tale like this, too.
Waterstones have spread the love by offering this wonderful chance to win a Kindle Fire in time for Christmas. Give it as a Christmas present to someone you really like, or keep it to while away the dark winter hours in front of your central heating/hearth. The winner and 2 runners-up will also win a copy of ‘The Misteltoe Bride’…
How to Win a Kindle Fire HD 8.9 and Copies of ‘The Mistletoe Bride and Other Haunting Tales’
- Write an eerie winter tale between 100 and 1,000 words. You are welcome to seek inspiration from the book cover of ‘The Misteltoe Bride’.
- Email your short story (in .txt, .doc, .docx, .rtf format or in the body of the email, any of these are fine) to email@example.com with your NAME and YOUR ADDRESS.
- Please put WATERSTONES in the email subject title.
Competition closes on 1st December 2013. Competition open to all UK/Europe entrants.
Read words, watch and listen to things with a Kindle Fire HD 8.9, available to win in this competition.