Win a Gothic Morticia Dress
COMPETITION ENDS: 25 MAY 2015
This Gothic Morticia dress, modelled by Coco Fierce, is a design exclusive to Dangerous FX. You won’t find it on the high street, in any gothic emporium in Camden Town or the like, and you won’t find it in any other gothic online shop, either. The dress comes in sizes 14/16 to 26, and is available solely in black. Mookychick has a one-off Morticia dress to give away, courtesy of Dangerous FX (who are also having a 12.5% sale on all items with code MOOK15)
“I have dreamt in my life, dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they have gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.”
“I’m wearying to escape into that glorious world, and to be always there: not seeing it dimly through tears, and yearning for it through the walls of an aching heart: but really with it, and in it.”
How to enter
- Answer this question: In which television show did Morticia Addams feature? Was it…
- The Addams Family
- The Elvira, Mistress of the Dark Show
- The Munsters
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ANSWER, your NAME and YOUR ADDRESS.
- Please put MORTICIA DRESS in the email subject title.
Historical tidbit: Our question was, at first, going to be “which book are the literary quotes under the pictures from?”. However, the quotes are patently from Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte…
Competition closes 25 MAY 2015. Global entries welcome.
More about the bell-sleeved Gothic Morticia dress:
- Soft crushed velveteen stretch fabric with floaty chiffon sleeves in a comfortable & convenient pull-on style
- Goddess shaping; fitted to the bust, falling flatteringly to a comfortably cut waist & hips
- Extra long 62″ (157cm) length ~ Perfect if you’re tall or with your highest heels for the ultimate floor draping Morticia look!
- Flared chiffon bell sleeves 19.5″ long (49.5cm) ~ (wrist length on a 5’6″ tall size 14 lady – see fitting information below)
- Comfortable & convenient pull-on style with a perfect sexy but full covering scooped neckline, back seam & darting to bust for added feminine shape
DISCLAIMER: Mookychick only forms partnerships with businesses we feel are of true interest to our readers. We especially love working with grassroots indie partners! As such, we are happy to partner with Dangerous FX. Learn more about becoming a Mookychick partner.
Tagged in: gothic fashion