Books are magical because….
Books are magical because… we pick some of our favourite entries completing this phrase for the Zen Cho magical novel competition!
Congrats to everyone who entered our competition to win a copy of Zen Cho’s novel Sorceror to the Crown, a delicious tale of magic and sorcery in Regency London. In Regency London, Zacharias Wythe is England’s first African Sorcerer Royal. The last thing he needs is a female magical prodigy! But together they might just change the nature of sorcery in Britain and beyond.
Entrants had to complete the following phrase to enter, and their answers made our hearts grow full.
Books are magical because…
- They transport and transform you to another place and time.
- They take you impossible places.
- They let us explore a hidden world written in words. A different dimension of one’s reality and flavours xo
- They take you to ideas and places that you could never find on your own.
- They give me a new way of thinking every time I open one and begin reading.
We’ve included some of our favourites above. Yes. YES.
A final bow and flourish to Miz Lulu and Margaret K, our two fortunate winners. Congratulations, you beauties.