Win free life coaching for disabled women with Elysium Coaching
Disabled women – win free life and career coaching on the DARE programme with Elysium Coaching. Giveaway ends 15th July 2017.
Melanie McCaw set up Elysium Coaching in response to the lack of support for women with disabilities. Her dyspraxia led her to become unsatisfied with the jobs she got, and her experience of working in the DWP left her angry at target-driven environments that didn’t seem able to provide help to those that needed it most.
She created Elysium Coaching and the DARE Programme as a positive coaching and mentoring service for women with disabilities. Melanie says:
“The women who refuse to let their disability hold them back in any way. The women who are massively under-employed. Those women deserve to be seen and heard, and represented at board level in all companies.”
On the DARE Programme you’ll receive:
- No fluff. Just workable strategies, tools and enthusiasm.
- A weekly video call covering your goals, stumbling blocks and mindset.
- Your own exercises and activities workbook.
- A weekly strategy design to take you from fear to achievement
- Regular access via Facebook Messenger and email.
- Results. No fluff, just real strategies, tools and tons of enthusiasm courtesy of me!
If you’re a disabled woman looking for increased life and career confidence and someone to have your back, Melanie is offering a FREE spot on the DARE Programme!
For your chance to win a spot on the DARE Programme:
- Join the Elysium Coaching Feminine and Fierce Facebook group
- Post a comment describing your dream with the hashtag #mookywin
Competition closes July 15th 2017.