Win a Superman comic skater dress sizes 10-18
Save the world in this comic skater dress with a corset back and Superman motif, UK sizes 10-18. Open to global entries. Competition closes 1st August 2016.
Although Supes can pull off a mean blue/yellow/red combo, it’s a tough colour combination for the rest of us. This black and red full-skirted beauty is far easier to wear by day or night. Answer an easy question below and you could win a dress evoking the spirit of Kal-El (or Supergirl Kara Zor-El, coming to the small screen in October 2016 at her new home The CW) with alternative fashion online store Dangerous FX.
3 reasons to supe up with this skater dress:
- A wide corset laces up at the front for additional shaping and detail
- Multi-way straps – wear the dress as a halter neck, crossed over the back or with shoulder straps as shown
- Extra flare from the black single layer pettiskirt beneath
How to enter
Click here and tell us if the dress has pockets
- Yes indeed. It comes with pockets, which is good because pockets are useful and can store things.
- No – what a terrible idea. Superman never had pockets. Supergirl never had pockets. What are you, some kind of pocket-lover?
What to do next…
Competition closes 1 August 2016.
PLEASE NOTE: This prize is subject to availability. If the dress ceases to be available in the winner’s size, they will receive an equivalent voucher code for the same sum redeemable against any item in the shop!
About Dangerous FX: This online alternative fashion store offers gothic and steampunk style in sizes 8-32. International buyers can check size charts on the websites to guarantee a good fit.