How to draw perfect vintage pinup eyebrows
Learn how to draw perfect vintage pinup eyebrows with the vintage hair and beauty experts
They say your eyes are the windows to your soul. Well, brows are their frame and must be on point! Keep reading to learn how to create the ultimate arch and draw perfect pinup eyebrows.
You will need
- Matte brown eyeshadow
- Spoolie Angled brush
How to draw perfect pinup eyebrows
- (Pic 1) Start by brushing your brows upwards with the spoolie to see where your natural arch is.
- (Pic 2) Using your angled brush, apply your shadow to define the underneath of your brow. Do the same for the top of your brow, concentrating on creating a smooth arch.
- (Pic 3) Define the tail end of your brows by applying shadow sparingly in one sweep.
- (Pic 4) Again using your spoolie, brush through your brows to pull the colour up and soften any harsh lines.
- Don’t use black shadow or pencil on your eyebrows
- Don’t strive to make your eyebrows look identical
- Don’t over-pluck or wax too much from the centre
Now, go play that eyebrow game with confidence!
- MUA Pro Brow
- Ardell Duo brow brush
Hairdressing and beauty supplies can be found on Amazon and through good retailers.
Meet the vintage hair experts
Vintage Brides By BlackCherry Hair and Beauty
Black Cherry hair and beauty offers a full range of Vintage, Modern and Alternative Hair and Makeup for Bridal, Prom, Hen parties, Photographic, Fashion and any other special occasion.
General hairdressing services are also available which include Cuts and Colours. Hair and make-up are available throughout Kent and London, although extra travel charges may apply for locations further afield.
Vintage Brides By Lucy’s Vintage Hair and Makeup
Lucy is a professional, dedicated mobile hair-stylist & make-up artist who specialises in vintage and retro looks. From the 1920’s to the 1980’s, she is an expert in vintage styling and will work closely with you to choose the right era and look to suit your individual style and occasion.
Lucy’s keen interest in all things vintage and a fascination since her early years (watching her Mum and Aunties!) with makeup has helped Lucy develop a high level of expertise in this area and extensive brand knowledge – MAC, Lord & Berry, Estée Lauder, Max Factor, Benefit, Smashbox, Maybelline and good old Vaseline! Lucy is fully qualified and insured with over 17 years experience.